Monday, August 07, 2006

A Proper Post

Okay so now we're a bit sorted I will do a proper post. Alice Louise was born at 2.23am on 1 August. That makes her a Leo if you care about such things, which I don't. She came home from hospital on 4th August at about 10pm. That's because mummy lost a lot of blood and needed a blood tranfusion. Anyway, since then we have all been getting used to life together and we would like to share our experiences.

I have been getting used to:

1. Checking the time all the er time. I will have to start wearing a watch. How long has she slept? How long has she been feeding? And how long have I slept (most importantly)
2. Having a crying female around me all the time (and getting used to Alice as well AHAHAHA)

Things Kathryn has been getting used to:

1. Sleeping with the light on
2. Having someone who is dependent on her (although I have given her plenty of practice on that front)

Things Alice has had to get used to:

Lord I don't know.

So some photos:

Proud mum (wired up), sleeping baby.



Sleeping baby.


Alice on the way home. Wearing a hat.


Dad with VERY cheesy grin.




1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Starbuck said...

Ah, some lovely photos there. And that final one as well. (Hah!)

Lovely to hear about life in the NewParent Lane (whatever that means). I'll be paying close attention in case there's any useful titbits for the future (not that I'm thinking about getting pregnant right at this moment)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home